As a Landlord it is absolutely essential you protect your property against all types of damages, rent loss and personal and public liability claims.
Landlord’s Rental Dwelling Insurance for Multi rental properties.
A Landlord Insurance Policy also know as a Rental Property Insurance Policy or a Dwelling Fire Policy protects owners of rental properties for the following:
- Building structure
- Loss of Rental income if the property becomes uninhabitable due to a covered event i.e.fire, flood, storm damage.
- Personal Liability Coverage
- Other private structures, such as a garage or shed
- Any personal property, appliances, furniture, tools etc provided by you, for use by the tenants
- Others as described by your chosen Insurance company.
Landlord’s Rental Condominium Insurance
If you are renting your own Condo or home you will also require a Landlords insurance policy to cover you for all of the above. Don’t just risk it or you could end up losing your home!